facebuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  sasalohin mo ba? oh iiwasan mo para makuntino saknya
my assignment EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:27 am by daamnthatsmaria07

» wagas mag mahal wagas masaktan
my assignment EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:22 am by daamnthatsmaria07

»  nakaka2lala
my assignment EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:21 am by daamnthatsmaria07

» a great bestfriend Christian afoa <3
my assignment EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 am by daamnthatsmaria07

»  sino mas importante gf or exam
my assignment EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:06 am by daamnthatsmaria07

» how it hurts when your n break ups
my assignment EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 am by daamnthatsmaria07

» manga kantang pinag dugtong para ilaan sauu
my assignment EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:57 am by daamnthatsmaria07

» What is da meaning of M.U?
my assignment EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:23 am by whitedovewithlove

» alam kong hindi ako nfa rice
my assignment EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:21 am by whitedovewithlove

What is da meaning of M.U?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:23 am by whitedovewithlove

What is da meaning of M.U?

Comments: 0

- hadlang ba ang time para maghiwalay kayo ?

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:05 am by Allstar

No

When do you CONGRATULATE

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:18 am by whitedovewithlove

When do you CONGRATULATE
someone for their MISTAKE.

No Any Guys..

Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:52 am by whitedovewithlove

No guy is worth your tears & the one who is won’t make you cry.

Sinu ang Unang Sasagipin Mo, CellPhone O GF?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:55 am by whitedovewithlove

Nasa bundok ka, mahuhulog cell phone mo at girlfriend mo, anong gagawin mo? Magpakatotoo ka brother! Sagipin mo ang cell phone mo at sigaw mo sa girlfriend mo, text na lang kita!!!

Bawal Mainlove nakamamatay.......

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:03 am by whitedovewithlove

Paano nga ba nakamamatay ang taong inlove:: Shocked

sad quotes ;(

Sat May 08, 2010 10:40 pm by GerLine01

Kung dapat akong umiyak sa isang tulad mo gagawin ko, d ako manghihinayang sa mga luhang mawawala dahil higit pa sa pag iyak gagawin ko pag nawala ka. pale

Comments: 7

xori guyz..

Thu May 13, 2010 1:44 pm by Normen

xori guyz kung ndi ako mkaka ol kc my lagnat ako Very Happy..........

GERON LAGAZO, MY EVERYTHING;) By:GERLINE

Wed May 12, 2010 8:44 am by GerLine01

I'm here loving you so deeply and no other guys that made me happy like you. I never asked anything from God, but to have a guy that can accept me for who I am, and there you go, that's you. Sometimes I always look at myself in the mirror, asking myself why do I love you so much? I answered my question by my own words, I love you because your the one who made me the realest me, and change me for …

[ Full reading ]

Poll
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

my assignment

Go down

my assignment Empty my assignment

CEBU PACIFIC

Cebu Air, Inc., operating as Cebu Pacific Air, is Asia's third-largest low-cost airline based on the grounds of Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila Domestic Airport), Pasay City, Metro Manila, the Philippines. It offers scheduled flights to both domestic and international destinations. Cebu Pacific Air is currently the country's leading domestic carrier, serving the most domestic destinations with the largest number flights and routes, and equipped with the youngest fleet. Its main base is Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila, with other hubs at Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Francisco Bangoy International Airport and Diosdado Macapagal International Airport.
The airline is a wholly-owned subsidiary of JG Summit Holdings, controlled by the Gokongwei family - one of the richest Filipino-Chinese families based in the Philippines. Cebu Pacific is currently headed by Lance Gokongwei, presumptive heir of John Gokongwei, the chairman emeritus of JG Summit. The company has 1,182 employees (as of March 2007).
The airline was established on August 26, 1988, and started operations on March 8, 1996. It was founded as Cebu Air, and subsequently acquired by JG Summit Holdings (owned by John Gokongwei). Domestic services commenced following market deregulation by the Philippine government. It temporarily ceased operations in February 1998 after being grounded by the government, but resumed services later the next month following re-certification of its aircraft. It initially started with 24 domestic flights daily among Metro Manila, Metro Cebu and Davao City. By the end of 2001, its operations had grown to about 80 daily flights to 18 domestic destinations.
Cebu Pacific flies to 32 domestic destinations, and to 14 international destinations in 10 countries.
On February 2, 1998, Cebu Pacific Flight 387, a DC-9-32 travelling from Manila to Cagayan de Oro, crashed on the slopes of Mount Sumagaya in Misamis Oriental, killing all 104 people on board. The crash was one of The Philippines's deadliest air disasters. Aviation investigators deemed the incident to be caused by pilot error when the plane made a non-regular stopover to Tacloban. Flight 387 was supposed to be a direct flight but due to the stopover, the pilots were not familiar with the route.
On May 3, 2006, at 9:15 am, Cebu Pacific Flight 393, a Douglas DC-9 from Davao, was on final approach on Runway 27 at Zamboanga International Airport. After touchdown, the left main gear of the aircraft burst. None of the 100 passengers were injured. However, the aircraft was stuck on the runway, forcing the airport to be closed for 23 hours. All flights to and from Zamboanga were cancelled or re-routed.

AIR MANILA
Air Manila was a domestic airline in the Philippines. It was based out of Manila and operated propeller aircraft including the Fokker F-27 and Lockheed L-188 Electra.
In the 1970s Air Manila obtained two second-hand Boeing 707s, with the goal of starting an international air service under the name of "Air Manila International". This move was opposed by Philippine Airlines (PAL), the national flag-carrier. Under government pressure, Air Manila and Filipinas Orient Airways were merged into PAL in 1973.
The airline company was a promising venture, with major investors Francisco G. (Paco) Reyes and Ricardo (Carding) Silverio working together with veterans of the Philippine Air Force.
The General Manager was Major-General Pedro Q. Molina, a retired former Commanding General of the Philippine Air Force and Vice Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
The Vice President for Maintenance / Airline Operations was Colonel Aderito de Leon.
On 4 June 1976, an Air Manila Lockheed L-188 Electra crashed after taking off from an airport in Guam, killing all 45 on board and one person on the ground.

FILIPINAS ORIENT AIRWAY

Filipinas Orient Airways Inc. was founded by originally Lebanese refugee family Karam (later Caram) in the Philippines in 1964. Under Republic Act No. 4147 . FOA was granted the franchise to provide air transport service in the Philippines and between the Philippines and other countries on June 20, 1964. Despite legal opposition by Philippine Airlines ..
FOA - also known as "Fairways" - started their domestic flight operations in the Philippines on January 5, 1965 using DC-3 aircraft. Their early days appear to have been crash-ridden with the loss of four DC-3 and one DC-6 within the first 4 years of operation. They went on to operate Sud Aviation Caravelles and Nord 262, later to be replaced by NAMC YS11. Their flight operations were ended after the declaration of Martial Law by then Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos on 21 September 1972 . Philippine Airlines eventually took over the planes and routes of FOA.

Materials found in the library

• books - is a set or collection of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of paper, parchment, or other various material, usually fastened together to hinge at one side.
• Magazines, periodicals, glossies or serials are publications, generally published on a regular schedule, containing a variety of articles, generally financed by advertising, by a purchase price, by pre-paid magazine subscriptions, or all three.
• Bookshelf- is a piece of furniture, almost always with horizontal shelves, used to store books.
• Table - is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs.
• Chair is a raised surface used to sit on, commonly for use by one person.
• Computer is a programmable machine that receives input, stores and manipulates data, and provides output in a useful format.

Different sections in the library

• General Collection - This section comprises the bulk of the library collection. The books are in the different fields of knowledge like generalities, psychology, political science, economics, anthropology, education, languages, arts, literature, history, geography and travel. .
• Filipiniana Section - This contains books on or about the Philippines by Filipinos as well as foreign authors.
• Fiction Section - This section contains novels for leisure or recreational reading
• Reserved Books Section - It contains books and textbooks designated by the faculty members as required reading materials for the courses they teach. These books are for circulation inside the library and for overnight use or weekend use.
• General Reference Section - This contains general and specialilzed reference books such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, yearbooks, geographical sources, manuals, handbooks, directories, bibliographies, biographical sources, etc. All resources found in this section are for ROOM USE ONLY.
• CD Resources Section - Access to compact discs is done in this section. CDs are for ROOM USE ONLY. The CDs are in different fields of knowledge like philosophy, religion, engineering, architecture, health sciences, natural and physical sciences, business, accountancy, mathematics, general references, languages, information technology and computing sciences, bibliography, history, social sciences, arts and music, public administration, law, world bank/asian development bank/united nations publications, etc.
• Sci/Math Section - This section was originally the RSTC Section. It has a special collection of mathematics, science and technology books, including specialized reference books in these fields.
• Nursing Section - This section contains books and other reference materials for nursing, health sciences, physical theraphy and related medical fields.
• Philosophy-Theology Section - Found in this section is a special collection of Philosophy and Theology books and specialized references in these subjects.
• Philippine Statistics Corner - A special collection of statistical data about the Philippines through an agreement with the National Statistics Office of Bayombong is found in this section.
• Population Education Corner - Books, magazines, posters, pamphlets, and modules on population education are displayed in this area.

DISCIPLINE LEADS TO A BETTER WORLD

YOUTH ARE THE HOPE FOR THE FUTURE

GIVE ME A PLACE TO STAND SO ICAN CHANGE THE WORLD-We are living in a wonderful and amazing world. Wonders can be found everywhere around us. Life is plenty of complications, obstacles and hard paths, but you can do the difference, if you have faith and if you believe that tomorrow will be always better, there is never late to try over and over again. Each morning we have another chance to make our dreams come true.
For me, in order to change the world, start it from ourselves. I do believe that the world’s hope is in the youth. So we should be the model for a brighter future. We should be the one to take a lead in this world. We should have discipline in all aspects. Discipline has more to do with action than talk. We must train ourselves to take the right action at the right time and in the right way. And if we have a discipline in our own, the world will be brightening up precisely. We can find signs of life and hope, if only we decide to look for them. And what we choose to pay attention to has everything to do with how we see ourselves, how we envision the future, and how the future actually turns out. We can cultivate the ability to see what’s strong and vital and alive around us. When we do, it dawns on us that this ability is one of our own greatest personal strengths.
If we can observe, the number one problem of the world today is about the ozone layer. Everywhere is hot because of the ultraviolet coming from it. Pollutions are also everywhere. We should have to disseminate information to members of the family, friends and neighbors about the dangers of air pollution. The only thing to prevent for it is discipline to each one of us. If we join hand in hand to fight for it, we will be living for a beautiful world. We have to think for the life of the next generation.
If we change first from ourselves, the community follows and to the whole world as well. Imagine the world after a couple of years if we don’t have our discipline. We have to move now and think for the future.

An object at rest will remain at rest unless acted on by an unbalanced force. An object in motion continues in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.
This law is often called
"the law of inertia".

Acceleration is produced when a force acts on a mass. The greater the mass (of the object being accelerated) the greater the amount of force needed (to accelerate the object).

For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action.

4 forces that influence an aircraft
Lift, drag, thrust, weight
Admin
Admin

https://facebuk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum